Asphalt Roofing Replacement
Roofing cost varies depending on the size of the roof, the pitch, and the shingle product. Residential asphalt roof replacement in Edmonton ranges from $5,000 to $10,000.
There are many asphalt shingle products available, which means you are guaranteed to find the right one for your home. Fiberglass laminated asphalt shingles are the most commonly used roofing material. Their lifespan is between 17 to 30 years, and the most popular brand many homeowners choose is the BP Mystique 42.
Read our roofing product page and learn more.
Roof Replacement Process
You might be wondering what the roof replacement process looks like.
- Free Consultation: we assess your current roofing system, identify areas of concern, and recommend products and solutions.
- Roof Inspection: a Haag certified roof inspector will perform inspections before and after every job.
- Contract: this includes many important details such as the scope of work, timeline, warranties, cost & payment terms, and contractor liability.
- Material Delivery: a crane will lift roofing materials onto your roof-top a few days prior to commencing the re-roofing work.
- Roof Replacement: an average roof replacement takes 2 to 3 days to complete.
- Invoice: we invoice only after the work is 100% complete.
- Feedback: we appreciate any constructive feedback regarding your roofing experience.