Asphalt Roof Replacement Cost
Asphalt roof Edmonton costs depending on the size & pitch of the roof and the product used. In 2021, residential asphalt roof replacement ranges from approximately $6,500 to over $15,000.
A new roof can be costly. But a roof replacement is necessary when the old roof expires. Many homeowners also consider a new roof is a reasonable investment because it increases the home's curb appeal and offers protection for many years to come.
Learn more about the Costs of a New Roof and Financing.
Architectural Roofing Shingles
Roofing contractors often carry several asphalt shingle brands. Regardless of the brand, architectural roofing shingles are the most commonly installed type nowadays. Their lifespan is 15 to 30 years.
The longevity of the roofing shingles is determined by the quality of the product and the weather conditions of the region. Your choice of shingles may impact the return you receive on your new roof.
Read our roofing product page and learn how shingles are different from each other.
Can I Replace My Own Roof?
There is no law against it. But don't just replace your own roof without first checking a few resources.
As a professional roofing contractor, we do not discourage homeowners wanting to install their shed or a simple one-story garage. But when it comes to a two-story building or a complicated roof, we recommend letting a roofing contractor handle the task instead.
Roof Replacement Process
You might be wondering what our asphalt roofing replacement process looks like.
- Free Consultation: We assess and identify areas of concern, and recommend products. Consultation can be done remotely or in person.
- Roof Inspection: Haag Certified roof inspector will perform inspections before and after every job.
- Roofing Agreement: It contains many important details such as the scope of work, timeline, warranties, cost & payment terms.
- Material Delivery: A crane will lift roofing materials onto your roof-top a few days before the work.
- Roof Replacement: An average asphalt roof replacement takes 2 or 3 days to complete.
- Invoice: We invoice only after the work is 100% complete.
- Feedback: We appreciate any constructive feedback regarding your experience.