- Costs Of A New Roof
- Your Roofing System
- Quality Control
- Certifications & Qualifications
Roofing workmanship is a set of procedures and standards to follow. This ensures our roofing work consistently meets the quality standards.
For a residential roof replacement, the most important quality controls are Process Control and Quality Inspections.
Process Control defines how work is carried out. It starts by communicating with all key personnel, Crew Leads, and suppliers before the work begins. As the project proceeds, new information is identified and delivered amongst the team.
- Objectives and quality standards of the work task
- Installation instructions and quality inspections
- Project schedule and deadline
- Review on required license and certification.
- Project documentation and records
Quality Inspections identify a list of tasks of construction which will be inspected for quality control before, during, and after the roofing work is complete. Each inspection is done via a tour of the work site to observe and verify compliance with the full scope of the specifications. Inspections are performed by qualified roofing inspectors and are carried out for each project.