- Costs Of A New Roof
- Your Roofing System
- Quality Control
- Certifications & Qualifications
At Safe Roofing, we have established a set of procedures to ensure our work meets the quality standards and expectations of the customer.
For residential roofing projects, the most important quality controls are: Process Control and Roofing Task Quality Inspections.
Process Control defines how work is carried out. It starts by effectively communicating with all key personnel, subcontractors, and suppliers before the work begins. As the project proceeds, new information is identified, delivered and distributed amongst the team. We understand that this is your home, and better communication means that we treat your home with the respect that it deserves. Below is a short requirement review:
- Objectives and quality standards of the work task
- Installation instructions and required task quality inspections
- Project schedule and deadline
- Review on required license and certification.
- Method of communication and contact information
- Project documentation and records
Roofing Task Quality Inspections identify a list of tasks and phases of construction which will be inspected for quality control before, during, and after the work is complete. Each inspection is done via a tour or multiple tours of the work site to observe and verify compliance with the full scope of the specifications. Inspections are performed by qualified personnel and are carried out for each project.